Accounts Executive ( Properties - Seremban )
• Responsible for full set of accounts.
• Perform day to day accounting & costing functions, month-end closing and reporting.
• Preparation of monthly accounts, management reports, variance and ratio analysis.
• Perform inter-company & bank reconciliations, update balance sheet & income statement schedules for accounting, tax and audit purposes.
• Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports.
• Assist in monitoring budget control and cash flow management.
• Assist in monthly forecasting and annual budgeting preparation.
• Liaise with auditors & tax agents on statutory audit and tax matters.
• Liaise with bankers on treasury matters.
• Other ad-hoc assignments on an ongoing basis.
• Ensure all fixed assets are properly tag with PPE number, update of fixed assets register and physical fixed asset management.
• Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or relevant qualification.
• At least 3 years working experience in Finance, Accounting or Costing Department.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive and with positive working attitudes.
• A team player.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
• Proficient in PC applications, especially in MS Excel.
• Knowledge of property development is an added advantage.