Accounts Executive ( Teknoserv Engineering )
• Responsible for general ledgers, account receivable, account payable, operating expenses and timely closing of monthly account.
• Perform accounting report, reconciliations and financial analysis on monthly basis,
• Responsible in overall accounting administration including daily accounting data entries.
• Process staff monthly claim, supplier and operating expenses, payment are done on a timely basis, daily documentation ensure all records are up to date accessible.
• Liaise with other department, supplier, clients, banker government, auditors and tax agents.
• Ensure adherence to GST requirements including compliance and filling.
• To perform other related duties or ad-hoc duties or other task as assigned by the management.
• Candidate must possess Diploma / Degree in Accounting or relevant qualification.
• Min 3 years of working experience in similar capacity.
• Knowledgeable on accounting software of Auto count would be an added advantage.
• Able to meet tight deadlines, independent, self-motivated, proactive and positive working attitudes.
• Good command of written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin would be an added advantage.