Administrative Officer / Clerk ( Properties - Seremban )
- Provide administrative support for Sales and Marketing Department.
- Support incoming enquiries, co-ordinate all sales meetings and support preparation of sales compilation data, customer database, enquiries and feedbacks to customers.
- Manage timely internal sales related support and progress status with Sales Agents, Purchasers, Lawyers and project department.
- Coordinate Sale & Purchase Agreement, Vacant Possession and SPA signing.
- Enhance and keep up to date all aspects of the sales data, customer’s profile and project database compilation of the company.
- Actively support the preparation of sales promotions activities, exhibition events, roads show with Sales Agents.
- Work on Road Shows, Exhibitions and Project launch events.
- Consolidate, update, compile and daily sales report summary.
- All ad hoc and assignments given from time to time from Head of Department.
- Diploma or STPM holder.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in property development or real estate industry.
- Experience in sales or marketing or business support and ability to resolving problems.
- Independent, committed and responsible person with the right attitude for the job.
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule including weekends and public holidays.
- Computer literate with good computer skills.
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin a prerequisite.