Business Development Manager (Selangor-Teknoserv Engineering)
• Identify, assess and develop existing and new businesses in water and STP projects.
• Develop client relationship to improve client satisfaction and retention through consistent client engagement.
• Restructure and optimize the company’s positioning.
• Coordinate in-house company businesses relating to new ventures.
• Ensure project teams complete tasks to meet clients’ requirements.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in similar capacity with water/STP industry an added advantage.
• Diligent and able to work under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft application.
• Willing to travel.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.