Contracts Executive ( GUH Properties - Seremban )
• Check Main Contract and Sub Contract Document for tenders.
• Involve with the issuance of Letters of Award for Contractors and Letters of Appointment for Consultants.
• Verify Contractors and Consultants claims.
• Sourcing and preparing recommendations for Contractors and Consultants.
• Carry out value engineering to enhance optimization of cost and quality.
• Responsible for cost control of approved budget.
• Responsible for calling quotations, contract administration, cost estimation, etc.
• Review claims for variation work.
• Resolve issues relating to Contract in a timely manner and ensure accordance with conditions of contract.
• Any other duties as delegated by management.
• Diploma in QS, Construction Management or Project Management.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar capacity with property developers.
• High level of initiative and able to work independently.
• Able to liaise and work closely with Consultants and Contractors.
• Able to commit extensive hours and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Posses own transport.