Project Engineer / Process Engineer ( Teknoserv Engineering )
• Ability to undertake engineering works in water / wastewater / sewerage treatment plant.
• Responsible for project scheduling, coordination, execution and budgetary control.
• Liaise and work closely with consultants, contractors and suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of the assigned project.
• Liaise with government authorities and other regulatory bodies to ensure approvals are obtained timely.
• Support day-to-day operation supervision & maintenance.
• To participate in testing and commissioning during project implementation, and provide training to relevant personnel for the completed water / wastewater treatment
• Possesses Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Preferably with minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply too.
• A strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Knowledge and experience in water / wastewater / sewerage treatment process will be added advantage.