Sales Manager ( GUH Properties - Seremban )
• Assist in planning, coordinating and monitoring from conception and design of the project through its construction to its completion.
• Inspect, monitor, control and manage contractors' works to meet quality and schedule required.
• Liaise with relevant authorities for appropriate approvals.
• Conduct feasibility studies and research.
• Liaise and work closely with consultants and contractors.
• Perform other relevant duties as and when directed by management from time to time.
• Commit extensive hours and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years working experience with 2 years experience in the construction or housing development.
• Experience in high rise construction technologies and processes has an added advantage.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office application and AutoCAD.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.